When you “Go 5K for DAV,” (Disabled American Veterans) you’re supporting our nation’s heroes. When you commit to fundraising for the DAV 5K, you’re making an even bigger impact. You’re not just fundraising – you’re helping DAV Keep The Promise to our brave service members. How far will you go?
New this year! Select your perfect morale incentive for your fundraising efforts at the DAV online store.
Morale Incentive Levels:
- Honor Badge for Victory: Earn your badge when you raise at least $76
- Service Badge for Victory: Earn your badge when you raise at least $128
- Promise Badge for Victory: Earn your badge when you raise at least $250
- Care Badge for Victory: Earn your badge when you raise at least $430
- Commitment Badge for Victory: Earn your badge when you raise at least $633
- Patriotism Badge for Victory: Earn your badge when you raise at least $1,100
- Maverick for Victory: Become a Maverick for Victory when you raise at least $2,500
- Trident for Victory: Become a Trident for Victory when you raise at least $5,000
- Patriot for Victory: Become a Patriot for Victory when you raise at least $10,000
Victory Level Designation
|Honor Badge for Victory||$76||$4|
|Service Badge for Victory||$128||$6|
|Promise Badge for Victory||$250||$12|
|Care Badge for Victory||$430||$20|
|Commitment Badge for Victory||$633||$30|
|Patriotism Badge for Victory||$1,100||$55|
|Maverick for Victory||$2,500||$125|
|Trident for Victory||$5,000||$250|
|Patriot for Victory||$10,000||$500|
- All incentives are for individual fundraising efforts only
- Incentives are not cumulative
- Prize level will be determined on November 30, 2018, in order to allow all donations time to be processed
- A unique redemption code will be emailed to qualified individual participants in December 2018 for redemption at the DAV online store
- Check out the DAV online store offerings at https://www.dav.org/membership/dav-store/
We’re on your team and here for you every step of the way! Check back soon to download our Fundraising Guide for tips and tricks on how to fundraise throughout the season.
- Here’s a quick tip! Lead by example and make a personal donation to your DAV 5K fundraising campaign. Once you’ve made your donation, update your Facebook status and challenge your friends to match your donation (or better yet, beat it!).
This guide will also give you step by step directions on how to use your Fundraising Dashboard throughout the season. Contact a member of our team at email@example.com if you ever have a question.